Recreation Instructor - AquaticsCompetition No.:
$30.00 per hour
10/4/23 4:55 PM
The goal of the City of Burnaby and its employees is to consistently deliver first class service and services to our community. With this in mind, we hire people who share the same passion, those with the drive and determination to grow with and contribute to our already exceptional team. People like you!
Enjoy working with the public as a role model in a fun and friendly manner? Passionate about teaching water safety? We are actively recruiting Recreation Instructor - Aquatics to join our team.
Duties of a Recreation Instructor Aquatics may include the following
- Instructing advanced Lifesaving courses such as Lifesaving Instructor, Lifesaving Swim Instructor, Combined Lifesaving Instructor and Swim Instructor course, National Lifeguard, and Standard First Aid and any related re-certification clinics.
- Assisting with in-service training for existing Lifeguard/Instructor staff for all the aquatic sites and performing other related duties as required.
Candidates must have one of the following and must be current at time of the screening:
- Lifesaving Instructor Trainer
- Lifesaving Swim Instructor Trainer
- National Lifeguard Instructor
- Lifesaving Society Standard First Aid Instructor
Wage: $30.00 per hour.
Please apply online at www.burnaby.ca/careers .This competition will remain open until filled.
Applicants under consideration will be required to consent to a Criminal Records Check.
Please contact People and Culture at 604-294-7303 if you do not receive a confirmation email within one hour of submitting your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted
Apply to this position
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Visit us at www.burnaby.ca
Recreation Instructor - Aquatics
Experience an asset
Other trades certificate or diploma
Parks & Recreation
November 17, 2023, 3:20 pm
December 8, 2023, 4:30 pm