City of Greenwood
Part-time, On CallDEPARTMENT: Office Administration
STATUS: Part-time, On Call
NO. OF POSITIONS: One
UNION: CUPE, Local 2254
HOURS OF WORK: 14 hours per week
SALARY: $22.89 - $23.06
This is a part-time, on call position consisting of 2 days per week plus sick and vacation coverage.
Under the direction of the Corporate Officer, the Receptionist Clerk is responsible for receiving the public, processing payments, document processing, updating records, opening, and closing office procedures, and the operation of all office equipment. The Receptionist Clerk will assist the Corporate Officer, Deputy Finance Clerk and office staff as requested.
- High School Graduation
- Completion of 1st level accounting in a recognized accounting program and related work experience
- Completion of Office Administration Program or similar course of studies
- Minimum two years of experience in office procedures
- Proficient in computer applications
- Familiar with financial spreadsheet and database use
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High degree of tact in meeting, dealing and cooperating with internal and external clients
- Willing and able to perform new tasks or change how a task is done
- Prior municipal experience considered an asset
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and covering letter, quoting the position to email@example.com by 4:30 pm on December 8, 2023.
The City of Greenwood thanks applicants for their interest, and advises that only those candidates under active consideration will be contacted.
1 year to less than 2 years
$22.89 to $23.06 Hour
November 16, 2023, 2:24 pm
December 8, 2023, 4:30 pm