Town of Pincher Creek962 St John Ave (Box 159)
Pincher Creek, AB T0K 1W0
403 627 3156
Management / Administration
Town of Pincher Creek
Dec 13, 2023
ABOUT THE ROLE
Pincher Creek has a population of 3,642, is located East of the Canadian Rockies, and provides a wonderful mix of rural and urban amenities. An outdoor enthusiast’s dream with the Rockies at your doorstep. The possibilities are endless from hiking, fishing, wind surfing, and skiing. Pincher Creek has it all!
The Operations Manager is responsible for the coordination and execution of the day-to-day operational aspects of the Town of Pincher Creek Operations programs. The manager will lead the team in the following areas:
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Stormwater Management & Drainage
- Deep Utilities (Water, Wastewater, Storm)
- Facilities Maintenance
- Parks & Open Spaces / Sportsfields
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Professional designations/memberships with APEGA, ASET and/or APWA would be considered an asset
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressively more responsible professional municipal experience
- Strong background in leadership, supervision, and performance management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Practical knowledge and understanding of the Municipal Government Act, municipal policies, procedures, and processes
- Working knowledge of roads, drainage, utilities, environmental, facilities, parks, cemeteries, and fleet infrastructure operation and maintenance
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Dependent on qualifications and experience, the salary range for this position is $100,000 - $110,000 per year for 40 hours/week.
In addition, the Town of Pincher Creek offers a generous and comprehensive benefit package including Pension Plan.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
Alexa Levair, CET, B. Tech.
Director of Operations & Infrastructure
The full job description can be requested by emailing the above.
Please submit a cover letter and resume clearly outlining your education, experience, and qualifications as they relate to this position via email to email@example.com.
Applications may also be mailed to:
Attention: Alexa Levair
Town of Pincher Creek
PO Box 159
Pincher Creek, AB T0K1W0
Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found, with the first application review occurring on October 6, 2023.
5 years or more
$100,000.00 to $110,000.00 Year
Other trades certificate or diploma
Public Works & Operations
September 14, 2023, 12:55 pm
December 13, 2023, 4:30 pm