Village of Pemberton
Status: Permanent, Full Time.
Situated in a lush valley surrounded by stunning mountain vistas, Pemberton is one of the most desirable communities in BC, offering big outdoor adventure with a small-town atmosphere. Located in the traditional territory of the Lil’wat Nation, Pemberton has a strong agricultural heritage, offers mild winters and warm summers, and a young, vibrant community. In addition to world class skiing, biking, hiking and camping, enjoy arts, culture and unique local shops and eateries.
Being a part of the Village of Pemberton team provides the opportunity for you to give back to this incredible community and be a part of numerous exciting projects taking place throughout the Village. We're a small team here, but if you're successful in your application get ready to make a big impact! In addition to the satisfaction of giving back to our Village, take a look at what our benefit package has to offer our Full-Time, Permanent Staff:
9 Day Fortnight - BC Municipal Pension Plan - Extended Medical Benefits - Dental Coverage - Vision Benefits - Free Fitness Centre access - Keeping it Active Allowance
What you’ll be doing:
Responsible for leading a multitude of multi-disciplinary projects, this role will determine engineering based solutions to address infrastructure related issues and ensure projects are prioritized and completed within allotted schedules and budgets to high quality standards.
What you’ve got:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with Professional Engineer designation
- Registration or eligibility for registration as Engineer-in-Training or Professional Engineer in British Columbia
- Experience designing and/or managing infrastructure projects
- Knowledge of design and construction guidelines and engineering principles
- Aptitude for quality thoughtful design, continuous learning and knowledge sharing
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative and organizational skills
- Experience working with grant driven projects and report writing
- Exceptional time management with the ability to prioritize actions effectively
- Proficient in computer design and modelling software such as AutoCAD and ArcGIS
If you are ready for an opportunity to join a small team to make a big difference, let’s talk!
Interested applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full job description and to learn more about the Village of Pemberton, please visit https://www.pemberton.ca/government/employment.
Open until filled.
Experience an asset
May 15, 2023, 8:51 am
December 31, 2023, 4:30 pm
Village of Pemberton