Director of Public Works - St. Clements
Director of Public Works
The R.M. of St. Clements is seeking a full time permanent Director of Public Works to take on the challenge of overseeing and coordinating all aspects of Public Works, Utility, and Environment services provided by the Municipality. A complete job description can be obtained upon request.
As the ideal candidate you offer;
- Leadership experience in Public Works operations
- Post-secondary education in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology would be an asset
- 3 to 5 years supervisory experience in a professional field
- A post-secondary education or an equivalent combination of applied skills and experience
- Competence in Microsoft Office, email, and internet applications
- A ‘can do’ attitude with excellent time management and team leadership skills
For more information please contact the undersigned directly via email. Interested applicants are to provide a professional resume complete with three (3) contact references to Deepak Joshi, Chief Administrative Officer at email@example.com. This position will remain open until a suitable applicant is secured. However, applicant screening and interviews may begin immediately.
Come be part of something great!