Clerk Typist 2, RCMP - City of Surrey
City of Surrey
Clerk Typist 2, RCMP
As one of the fastest growing cities in Canada, City of Surrey is a globally recognized leader in building vibrant, sustainable communities through technology and innovation. City of Surrey employees are talented innovators, inspired by meaningful work and the opportunity to drive our city—and their careers—forward. Build a City. Build a Future at the City of Surrey.
As a Clerk Typist 2, the primary responsibility of this position is to gather information, distribute file correspondence, and provide administrative assistance to the various units in Major Crime.
Union - CUPE Local 402 – Regular Full-Time
The incumbent will perform clerical work of limited complexity:
- including data entry
- word processing
- maintain office records
- operate office equipment.
A qualified applicant will have:
- Completed Grade 12
- Supplemented by courses in office practices, computer office applications and data processing.
- A minimum of one years’ experience and training in an office environment,
- An accurate typing speed of 50 wpm
- An equivalent combination of relevant education and experience will be considered.
You must be able to obtain and maintain the relevant level of security clearance throughout employment with the Surrey RCMP. Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.