Lands Officer - Town of Inuvik
The Town of Inuvik is pleased to offer the following employment opportunity:
THIS IS A PERMANENT FULL TIME POSITION
Competition will close Monday October 24th, 2022, at 1pm MST
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Be an excellent communicator and be customer service focused.
- Be respectful and possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Be very proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Have a minimum education level of Grade 12 or equivalent accredited diploma.
- Have 2 years’ experience in office and/or business administration.
Preference will be given to those candidates that:
- Have a relevant post-secondary education in Office Administration.
- Have a relevant post-secondary education in Land Administration or MACA School of Community Government’s Land Administration Program.
Equivalencies recognizing related education and experience may be considered.
The salary range is $ 35.12 - $ 46.36 per hour (approximately $ 68,477– $ 90,403 per annum) with a Northern Allowance of $ 7.34 per hour (approximately $ 15,279 per annum).
Please refer to the position description for more details regarding expectations and responsibilities. A job description is available at the Town Office upon request. For more information, contact Paul Watters, Human Resources Officer.
Full Job Description
Please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Paul Watters, Human Resources Officer
Phone: (867) 777-8603
Fax: (867) 777-8601
Town of Inuvik • PO Box 1160 • 2 Firth Street • Inuvik, Northwest Territories • X0E 0T0
Phone: (867) 777-8600 • Fax: (867) 777-8601 • Web: Inuvik.ca