Asset Management Coordinator - City of Camrose
Asset Management Coordinator
Job Type Other
Organization The City of Camrose
The City of Camrose is seeking an energetic, highly motivated individual to fill the role of Asset Management Coordinator. This position will be responsible to develop and operationalize a corporate asset management strategy to improve asset management maturity across the organization.
FUNCTIONS/DUTIES (but not limited to):
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain the City’s asset management program.
- Provide leadership and effective communication for the roll out of corporate asset management solutions.
- Lead staff through the development and implementation of asset management processes such as policy, strategy, levels of service, risk management, investment prioritization, and lifecycle analysis.
- Analyze trends, operational information, employee input, corporate environmental objectives and the needs of the customer and provide strategic direction for Asset Management.
- Assist in selecting an Asset Management software, coordinating with departments on data needs and providing assistance / leadership for the asset management systems.
- Provide technical training on asset management best practices and use of asset management software.
- Act as a technical consultant by keeping current on latest developments and innovation in Asset Management.
- Provide information, recommendations and decisions in the form of reports and presentations.
- Relevant post-secondary education and professional designation,
- Minimum three (3) years of Asset Management experience.
- Knowledge of and keen ability to interpret Municipal Legislation.
- Proven ability to analyze data compiled on assets to formulate strategic business decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Valid Class 5 Alberta Motor Vehicle Operator’s License.
HOURS OF WORK: Hours of work are typically 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
SALARY & BENEFITS: The City of Camrose offers competitive salary, attractive benefits, and a positive work environment. The starting salary for this position will be dependent upon the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
APPLICATIONS: Individuals interested in this position are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to the address below or in person by August 22, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. If applying by e-mail, please ensure job position is included in subject line. We appreciate and consider all applications; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
City of Camrose
Attention: General Manager, Infrastructure
Mailing Address: 5204 – 50 Avenue, Camrose, AB T4V 0S8
P: 780.672.4426 | F: 780.672.2469 | E: email@example.com | W: www.camrose.ca