Provisional Manager of Financial Services - City of Swift Current
Provisional Manager of Financial Services
The City of Swift Current is has continued to grow in the last decade and is devoted to Quality of Life for the residents. Economic activity and opportunity abound in the City where “life makes sense”
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a Provisional Manager of Financial Services. This is your opportunity to join the City as a Financial Manager, lead and manage a solid team of up to 4 finance professionals responsible for 10 other staff members.
Reporting to the General Manager of Corporate Services, the Provisional Manager of Financial Services contributes to the overall corporate financial goals of the organization by:
- Supporting the Senior Management Team providing, accurate information
- Employing leadership skills to direct and motivate personnel to meet goals and objectives
- Aiding the development and implementation of initiatives, policies and procedures
- Leading the department in planning to meet corporate financial goals and objectives.
- Providing Plans, organizing, and managing all aspects of the Financial Services Department,
- Being well versed in clerical procedures and all aspects of departmental accounting
- Degree in Business with an accounting major, or equivalent Ed. and Exp.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation in good standing
Please respond immediately for this and other FULL TIME PERMANENT Finance positions that are available to the following Contact:
Submit a cover letter and detailed resume to Matt Noble, Ravenhill - Smith Search Inc. email@example.com
Questions should be directed to Matt Noble, Team Leader, Ravenhill Group Inc.
Call Toll Free 1-888-447-5910 #709 or call 1-250-941-9066
First Canadian Place .
100 King Street West, Ste. 5600
Toronto, Ontario M5X 1C9
Toll Free: 1-888-447-5900
330 2946-32 St
Calgary, Ab., T1Y 6J7
1280 Wilkinson Road – Suite 300
Comox, BC V9M 4B8
Toll Free: 1-888-447-5910 #709