Payroll Clerk - Town of Oliver
Full Time Position
Are you a current or aspiring payroll professional who enjoys knowing you have gone above and beyond to ensure your employees are paid accurately and on time? Do you see yourself interacting with those employees and helping them understand their paycheque? If so, we are searching for a Payroll Clerk to accurately process bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly payrolls. We are looking for someone who has a strong attention to detail and has an upbeat personality to “go with the flow” of a busy, deadline driven environment. If this sounds like you, you will not only enjoy this full time position of Payroll Clerk but gain considerable knowledge about the inner workings of the Town.
If many of the following characteristics and skills describe you, we want to meet you!
- You have exceptional customer service skills
- You demonstrate knowledge of payroll and accounting and principles and procedures
- You demonstrate knowledge of Collective Agreement requirements related to pay and benefits
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office for Windows
- You have completed Grade 12 or equivalent supplemented by a minimum of full completion of a recognized accounting diploma, plus a minimum of four years administrative/payroll experience preferably with a computerized accounting system
- You have post-secondary courses in business
- You have 2+ years administrative experience
- You enjoy coming to work and creating positive work environments
Salary Range is $26.53 to $30.77 (CUPE Collective Agreement)
If your interest is sparked, and you believe you are someone that would thrive in this role, please send your resume and cover letter to the Town of Oliver.
3:00 pm, Friday, May 21, 2021
6150 Main Street, Oliver, BC
PO Box 638 Oliver, BC V0H 1T0 • Tel: 250.485.6200 • Fax: 250.498.4466