Administrative Coordinator - Grey County
(Salary Range: $30.62 - $34.45) 35 Hours/Week
Transportation Services Department
The County of Grey is currently recruiting for a permanent full-time Administrative Coordinator in the Transportation Services department.
- Provides highly responsible and complex administrative and executive coordination, management, and support to the Director and entire Transportation Services department.
- Coordinates, monitors, and organizes work in the department with a focus on quality customer service and continuous improvement, while ensuring tasks are completed accurately and on time.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Diploma in Business Administration, Office Administration or closely related discipline and experience in performing customer service, research, basic financial analysis, and administrative support to a senior manager.
- Two to three years of experience, preferably in a senior administrative position.
- Highly skilled level of computer competence including Excel spreadsheets, word processing, databases, Power Point, Publisher, and other commonly used software.
- Previous experience interacting with the public or working in a public works environment would be an asset.
Information for Interested Candidates
A detailed job description and instructions on how to apply are available on the County’s website: www.grey.ca/careers
Candidates for the above position are invited to submit resumes prior to Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 4:30pm to:
Pat Hoy, Director of Transportation Services The County of Grey
595-9th Ave East
Owen Sound, ON N4K 3E3
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants. Only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
The County of Grey is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance
Any personal information submitted will be managed in accordance with the requirements of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and will be used only to determine eligibility for employment.
Based on the nature of the position, pre-employment screening may be required including but not limited to; Criminal Record Searches, Financial Credit Inquiries; Educational and Credential Verification; Driver’s Abstracts; Drug/Alcohol Testing; Pre-Medical Testing and Investigative Employment References.