City of Camrose
An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated Information and Records Management Analyst to join our dynamic and committed team. The Information and Records Management Analyst oversees all areas of information and records management for the City of Camrose including the design and documentation of workflow to make appropriate recommendations that positively impact information sharing and management practices. This position reports to the Manager of Information Technology.
- Implement and administer the City’s Information and Records Management Program including planning, organizing, monitoring, and coordinating the maintenance, protection, retrieval, and disposition of all information within the City.
- Implement and manage a function based Corporate Recordkeeping System including electronic records systems, scanning and imaging processes.
- Coordinate and evaluate Information and Records Management activities to ensure standardization across the organization.
- Perform individual department assessments on the Information and Records Management program implementation and performance in the form of internal audits.
- Develop guiding documents for end users of the Electronic Document Records Management System (Laserfiche).
- Assist with the Electronic Document Record Management System (Laserfiche) administration, testing and maintenance.
- Develop, implement, and execute a records protection and disaster recovery program.
- Assume day-to-day care, custody and control of all designated records storage areas.
- Train designated staff and departmental users in the operation of new and revised records management systems, conducts training classes as necessary; acts as an ongoing information resource to system users.
- Information and Records Management Degree, or relevant program from an accredited post-secondary institute.
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience in records management administration. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Municipal experience considered an asset.
- Thorough understanding of classification structures, including functional methodologies.
- Experience implementing an organization-wide Information and Recordkeeping system with extensive knowledge of information and records management standards, processes and terminology.
- Working knowledge of Laserfiche and database design and support an asset or extensive knowledge of working with EDRMS with records management rules deployed.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills along with demonstrated effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, project management, problem solving and decision making skills.
- The successful applicant will be required to produce a current and satisfactory Driver’s Abstract and Police Information Check.
HOURS OF WORK:
Hours of work are typically 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The City of Camrose has a progressive salary and benefit package. The starting salary for this position will be established based on qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
December 9, 2020
APPLICATIONS: Individuals interested in this position are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to the address below by December 9, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. We appreciate and consider all applications; however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
City of Camrose - Attention: Human Resources
5204 – 50 Avenue
Camrose, AB T4V 0S8