Recreation Facilities Foreman
The Town of Inuvik is pleased to offer the following employment opportunity:
Recreation Facilities Foreman – Permanent Full time
Competition closes at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 27th, 2019
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Have at least three (3) years’ experience in maintenance and operation of a Community Recreation Facility
- Have at least two (3) years’ experience in a leadership role coaching and managing employee performance
- Have a valid driver’s license and be able to obtain a Class 5 NT driver’s license
Preference will be given to those candidates that have:
- One or more Recreation and Park Facilities maintenance and operations certifications such as the MACA Community Infrastructure, Maintenance and Management Training program and/or the MACA Recreation Facility Operator Training Program
- A Refrigeration Certificate and/or Arena Operator Course Level 1 and 2
- A Class 5 Power Engineering Operation ticket
For more information on these requirements or preferences, please contact Paul Watters to get more clarification on what we are looking for in a successful candidate
Equivalencies recognizing related education and experience may be considered.
The current salary range is $ 34.45 to $45.34 per hour (approx. $71,656 to $94,307 per annum) with a Northern Allowance of $6.90 per hour (approximately $ 14,356 per annum).
Please refer to the position description for more details regarding expectations and responsibilities. A job description is available at the Town Office upon request. For more information, contact Paul Watters, Human Resources Officer.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Paul Watters, Human Resources Officer
Phone: (867) 777-8603
Fax: (867) 777-8601
Town of Inuvik • PO Box 1160 • 2 Firth Street • Inuvik, Northwest Territories • X0E 0T0
Phone: (867) 777-8600 • Fax: (867) 777-8601 • Web: Inuvik.ca