Project Management Assistant
City of Surrey
Project Management Assistant (14 - Month Project)
Are you looking for a career opportunity that has tremendous potential for growth? We are currently hiring for a Project Management Assistant for a 2-year project to assist in our traffic sign inventory project. Reporting to the Traffic Operations Team Lead, the Project Management Assistant will perform clerical duties and support functions of considerable responsibilities.
- You are highly accurate and have a good attention to detail as you gather and input sign attributes to the new inventory database in ArcGIS.
- You are a strong team player and will liaise with other teams in the Engineering Department regarding the progress of the sign inventory project.
- You are skilled with using Microsoft Word and will create documentation and procedures to support the ongoing maintenance of the sign inventory.
- You have excellent organizational skills and will coordinate internal meetings and collect, analyze, and organize data.You will create spreadsheets, forms, and procedures to support technical staff in the development and documentation of practices for sign installation and usage.
- Completion of Grade 12 supplemented by business and/or computer courses at a post-secondary level.
- Minimum 3 years of progressively responsible and related experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- A minimum typing speed of 45 words per minute.
- A valid and unrestricted driver’s license.
Apply online at www.surreycareers.ca