Regular Full Time Position
The Finance Department is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic individual to take on the new role of ERP Coordinator. You will be responsible for on-going maintenance and continuing enhancements/upgrades of the JD Edwards Enterprise One platform. The incumbent will support Saanich employees and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Interpreting and applying legislation, standards and policy in developing financial applications and business processes
- Reviewing and analysing business processes and systems
- Developing and maintaining testing materials, end user documentation, and training plans and materials;
- Participating in corporate JDE initiatives and assisting in the creation of corporate plans for JDE implementation, enhancement, and maintenance;
- Providing advice on corporate impacts and opportunities.
- Maintaining and controlling end user system security
- Support and troubleshoot issues identified by end users.
Requirements include Professional Accounting Designation (CPA); Certificate in Business Analysis; five years of experience in a team environment with complex software applications; experience with impact analysis and/or business process development and documentation; implementation or upgrade experience for systems and processes; and sound knowledge of public sector accounting practices. Consideration may be given to candidates who hold an equivalent combination of education and experience. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
This is a C.U.P.E. Local 2011 position with a wage of $43.65 per hour plus an excellent benefits package. Job description and competition information can be found at www.saanich.ca. This is an open until filled posting. Please apply quoting competition number 19028 to: Human Resources, District of Saanich, 770 Vernon Avenue, Victoria, BC, V8X 2W7 (Fax 250-475-5550) or Email email@example.com. We thank all applicants for applying. Only those under consideration will be contacted.