Summer Student Employment 2019 (Student/Seasonal)
Summer Student Employment 2019
Looking to gain valuable work experience? The Regional District of North Okanagan offers unique opportunities to highly motivated college/university students to work in public service and to serve our community. Summer student employment opportunities typically run from late April to September.
We currently have openings for the following positions:
- Utilities Assistant – Water Conservation
- Utilities Assistant – GIS
- Utilities Assistant – Water Quality
- Utilities Assistant – Agricultural Water
- Invasive Plant Crew Members and Crew Leader
- Parks and Trails Labourer
- Environmental Technician Assistant
Come be part of a great team who takes pride in their work to enhance the very reasons the North Okanagan is such a great place to live, work and play. Individual postings and further information regarding the Regional District of North Okanagan may be viewed on our website at www.rdno.ca.