- Professional Engineer status, eligible for membership with APEGA. Other related and applicable education may be considered.
- Supplementary certificates or designations in local government programs, asset and project management, or related field considered an asset.
- 5 years of professional leadership experience at a senior management level. Significant knowledge and experience in people development, strategic planning, change management, and municipal operations related to infrastructure, community planning.
- Experienced in the strategic and operational uses of information technology, especially enterprise or organization wide applications that add value to management decision-making and cross-functional or process based efficiencies.
- Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite. Experience in working with elected officials, boards and internal and external stakeholders.
HOURS OF WORK:
Core hours of work are generally 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Management duties will require work outside of the core hours as part of this role.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
The City of Camrose offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits, and a positive work environment. The starting salary for this position will be based upon the experience and qualifications of the successful candidate.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and current resume via e-mail or to the address below by February 22, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
Applications can be submitted via email at email@example.com
We appreciate and consider all applications; however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.