Executive Services Coordinator
Executive Services CoordinatorExecutive Services – Executive Offices
Hours of Work
70 hours bi-weekly
Rate of Pay
$30.22 - $32.06 per hour
Review of applications begins 4:00pm on December 21, 2018
This position provides liaison support, administrative support and assistance to the Executive Office as well as the departments of Executive Services and Corporate Services. This position supports the department by providing general confidential administrative support as well as assisting with a variety of Executive Services’ projects and initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides a variety of general confidential administrative support to the Executive Office and Divisions of Executive Services including drafting letters and correspondence, arranging and coordinating meetings, preparing and distributing agendas, taking meeting notes, typing and distributing minutes, preparing briefing materials and packages, arranging travel, etc.
- Provides a variety of general confidential administrative support.
- Provides liaison support, administrative support and assistance to the Manager, Executive Administration, General Manager, Corporate Services, CRD Board Chair and CRD Board. This includes providing a point of contact for the Executive Offices of the CRD.
- Independently assists with a variety of Executive Services’ led projects and initiatives, many of which have high levels of corporate importance.
- Provides financial support such as processing business expense forms and invoices and reconciling purchasing card expenditures.
- Supports the Manager in the development, implementation and maintenance of administrative systems, procedures and standards including executive and Board correspondence, templates, records management, bylaws, mail processing and corporate coordination of the Service Plan process.
- Provides coordination and guidance as the SharePoint and Infolinx Champion; ensures that records and information sites (e.g., SharePoint, Infolinx, Granicus) are current and that information is easily accessible and retrievable.
- Prepares, edits, compiles and tracks correspondence and other related documents, including those of a confidential and sensitive nature and ensures correspondence is completed, released and filed in a timely manner.
- Independently assists with the dissemination, follow-through and tracking of information, including policies, bylaws, committee appointments, records and internal staff messaging.
- Tracks staff report submissions and ensures timelines are met.
- Coordinates the management of all records and documentation for the Executive Office, sets up and maintains the Infolinx records management system including the storage, retrieval and destruction of records for the Department. Ensures the bylaw, legal opinion and staff report files are kept up-to-date.
- Maintains and orders an inventory of office supplies and other related materials; resolves business equipment malfunctions.
- Follows all policies, procedures and standards of the CRD.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- One year Certification and 5 years’ experience in a progressively responsible administrative capacity working closely with senior staff and elected officials. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and customer service skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to type accurately at 55 wpm.
- Proficiency and experience with SharePoint, word processing (MS Word), spreadsheets (MS Excel), Internet Explorer and Outlook software.
- Experience with enterprise resource systems, such as SAP.
- Strong working knowledge of document management systems such as Infolinx and Granicus.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve document management system issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge of grammar, spelling and proper formats and styles for business correspondence.
- Knowledge of office operations, administrative processes and systems.
- Ability to compose, edit and proof correspondence of moderate complexity, including materials of a confidential and sensitive nature.
- Proven ability to record accurate minutes.
- Ability to identify issues, analyze and determine alternative solutions and resolve problems.
- Ability to manage a variety of administrative responsibilities under time constraints while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and prioritizing appropriately to meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with minimal direction and deal with constantly fluctuating levels of work.
Please note: This position is currently being reviewed as referenced in Article 27.01 of the CRD/CUPE Local 1978 Agreement.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and covering letter online at www.crd.bc.ca under “Careers”.
The CRD wishes to thank you for your interest and advises that only those candidates under active consideration will be contacted.