Manager of Fleet Services
The City of Brandon is currently accepting applications for the following position:
Manager of Fleet ServicesThe Manager of Fleet Services is responsible for the strategic alignment, leadership, management and administration of fleet services which provides efficient and effective service delivery to vehicles from across all departments in the City of Brandon. The Manager of Fleet Services is involved in the setting of long and short-range goals, budget preparations, policies and staffing controls that are aligned with the City of Brandon’s commitment to serving and building community.
Candidates will possess the following required qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a leadership role in either an organization related to vehicle maintenance or similar;
- Possess a valid and subsisting Class 5 with air endorsement Manitoba Driver’s Licence;
- Proficient use of computer equipment, operating systems and Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
Preferred candidates will also possess:
- Five (5) to ten (10) years’ of progressive experience in vehicle maintenance and repair, including previous experience;
- Experience working with collective agreements and government agencies an asset
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma in a management-related field;
- Certification related to equipment repair.
Applications will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. on December 12, 2018.
“SERVING & BUILDING COMMUNITY”
The City of Brandon offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. This opportunity is open to all applicants; however, first consideration will be given to current City of Brandon CUPE employees. Complete opportunity and application information is available on the City of Brandon website at http://jobbank.brandon.ca.The City of Brandon wishes to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.