Technologists / Technicians
Town of Bow Island
Bow Island is a quiet town in the middle of a very diverse agricultural area. The town is surrounded by irrigated farming which encompasses a variety of different crops such as beans, potatoes, sugar beets, dill, spearmint, and a very progressive dry land farming economy.
This ‘Hands On’ position will be responsible for operation of the water treatment/distribution system and the wastewater collection/treatment. Visit www.bowisland.com check out our community and our lifestyle.
- Operation of the Water Treatment & Distribution System and the Wastewater Collection & Treatment System
- Supervision of One Staff Member
- On-Call Responsibilities with overtime required
- Water and Sewer knowledge or the ability to Obtain the following Certification: Level 2 Water Distribution, Level 2 Wastewater Collection, Level 1 Wastewater Treatment
- Full understanding of Water and Sewer Systems
- Competency with Microsoft Office and Excel considered an Asset
- Must reside within 60 kilometers of the Town of Bow Island for On-Call duties
- An Exciting Opportunity to work with a Progressive-Minded Employer
- A Team-based, Supportive Environment
- Fulfilling and Challenging position
- Medical / Dental Benefits & Pension
- Positive Working Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Family-orientated, Safe Community with a Low Cost of Living
Closing Date: November 23, 2018
Application Return: Please apply online at https://www.hire-standard.com/job-seekers or email resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
When applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.