Area Foreman (Whitecourt)
Woodlands County is currently accepting applications for the following position:
Full Time Permanent - Area Foreman (Whitecourt)
Candidates should have:
- 5+ years supervisory experience in infrastructure / public works
- 5+ years’ experience in the direct daily supervision of staff and equipment in an infrastructure / public works operating environment.
- Candidate must have experience in; deploying the necessary resources required to perform various tasks such as road building, shoulder pulls, erosion control, culvert installations, dust control, beaver control, bridge repairs, re-graveling and general maintenance of asphalt, gravel and cold mix roads.
- 5+ years’ experience in dealing with public and stakeholder concerns and complaints either in person or phone and providing written follow-up
- 3+ years’ experience in developing, monitoring and working within approved annual budgets and expenditure limits
- 5+ years’ experience in assessing road conditions along with monitoring and approving road use requests, agreements and overweight permits
- An intermediate level of understanding and able to use Microsoft office suite including word, excel, outlook, power point and other financial software
A class 5 drivers license and current driver’s abstract are required for the above noted position. A complete job description for the position is available at the Woodlands County Municipal Office in Whitecourt, the Fort Assiniboine Regional Municipal Office and online at email@example.com
Closing date for applications is October 26, 2018.
Interested parties may submit their applications to:
Director of Infrastructure Services
Box 60, # 1 Woodlands Lane
Whitecourt AB T7S 1N3
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Woodlands County thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.