Regular Full Time Position
The Finance Department is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic individual to take on the new role of ERP Coordinator. You will be responsible for on-going maintenance and continuing enhancements/upgrades of the JD Edwards Enterprise One platform. The incumbent will support Saanich employees and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Interpreting and applying legislation, standards and policy in developing financial applications and business processes
- Reviewing and analysing business processes and systems
- Developing and maintaining testing materials, end user documentation, and training plans and materials;
- Participating in corporate JDE initiatives and assisting in the creation of corporate plans for JDE implementation, enhancement, and maintenance;
- Providing advice on corporate impacts and opportunities.
- Maintaining and controlling end user system security
- Support and troubleshoot issues identified by end users.
Requirements include Professional Accounting Designation (CPA); Certificate in Business Analysis; five years of experience in a team environment with complex software applications; experience with impact analysis and/or business process development and documentation; implementation or upgrade experience for systems and processes; and sound knowledge of public sector accounting practices. Consideration may be given to candidates who hold an equivalent combination of education and experience. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
This is a C.U.P.E. Local 2011 position with a wage of $42.79 per hour plus an excellent benefits package. Job description and competition information can be found at www.saanich.ca. Please apply by 11:45 p.m. MONDAY, October 29, 2018 quoting competition number 221.18 to: Human Resources, District of Saanich, 770 Vernon Avenue, Victoria, BC, V8X 2W7 (Fax 250-475-5550) or Email email@example.com. We thank all applicants for applying. Only those under consideration will be contacted.