BC Public Service
Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction
Procurement/Contract Analyst$61,665.45 - $70,367.02 annually
This is a temporary opportunity until August 30, 2019.
An excellent opportunity for a dedicated procurement professional
Supporting the Ministries of Children and Family Development (MCFD) and Social Development and Poverty Reduction (SDPR), the Information Services Division (ISD) provides strong information management and information technology (IM/IT) resource planning, decision making, project and issues management, security and privacy functions and desktop support.
This position works in ISDs Alliance Management Office (AMO), which oversees the management of the division’s vendor contracts. The AMO oversees the issuance of vendor statements of work and change requests to existing contracts; the procurement of new services and license purchases as and when needed; and the interpretation of existing agreements on behalf of the division. This position is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to grow their skills in a work environment that rewards innovation and fosters personal development and accountability. If you thrive within a collaborative team, have excellent communication, planning, and organizational abilities, and are a creative problem solver with the ability to think outside of the box to produce innovative solutions to common business problems, then we want to hear from you. If you also know how to deliver excellent customer service with the ability to manage longer term stakeholder relationships, then we welcome your application.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree, diploma, designation or equivalent in related field (i.e. procurement and contract management, business administration, risk management or law).
- At least 1 year experience overseeing business administration processes such as tracking approvals, maintaining up to date reporting etc.
- At least 1 year experience reading and interpreting contract language.
- At least 1 year experience in the full procurement life cycle for routine acquisitions.
- At least 1 year experience writing contract documents such as: statements of work, change requests or general services agreements.
- Preference will be given to candidates that have at least 1 year experience drafting procurement documents: request for information, request for qualifications, request for proposals and short form request for proposals
For more information and to apply online by September 26, 2018, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/53929