Business Manager, International Education
Make a Future
Business Manager, International Education - Continuing
The Maple Ride – Pitt Meadows School District (SD42) is seeking qualified applicants interested in the above exempt position on a full-time continuing basis. Reporting to the Secretary Treasurer on business related functions and in collaboration with the International Education department leadership team, this position is responsible for managing financial planning, accounting, budgets and business-related administrative functions of the International Education Department. The Business Manager will also ensure alignment to the department’s business plan, including the development of financial forecasts, tracking and measuring of key department initiatives and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/Administration. CPA or MBA preferred.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in business management and staff supervision
- Must possess exemplary communication, interpersonal, time management, organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Proven project management skills and ability to successfully deliver/execute initiatives, programs, and/or policies.
- Advanced experience in utilizing the Microsoft suite of products with emphasis on Excel and Word, and comprehensive knowledge of various accounting systems.
To apply, please forward your cover letter, resume, and supporting documentation to: email@example.com
The district appreciates the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about our school district, please visit: