Community Services Assistant 3 - Skate Shop & Ice Patrol
City of Surrey
Community Services Assistant 3
Skate Shop & Ice Patrol
As one of the fastest growing cities in Canada, City of Surrey is a globally recognized leader in building vibrant, sustainable communities through technology and innovation.
City of Surrey employees are talented innovators, inspired by meaningful work and the opportunity to drive our city—and their careers—forward. Build a City. Build a Future at the City of Surrey.
The City of Surrey Arenas are looking for individuals who are motivated, outgoing, energetic and have exceptional customer service skills to join our Ice Patrol & Skate Shop team. The Ice Patrol and Skate Shop team members ensure the safety of patrons during public skating sessions, provide quality customer service at the skate shop, and perform any other assigned duties.
- Support the Arena Operations team in a front line supervisory capacity overseeing public skating sessions and assisting with special events.
- Leading and supervising a team of staff to provide a safe and enjoyable skating experience for the participants.
- Current Emergency or Standard First Aid, and CPR C.
- Completed grade 12 and some post-secondary education from a recognized institution.
- 2 years related experience including supervision in recreation work or area of specialty.
- A high energy, enthusiastic approach to their work.
- Enjoy the chance to be part of a team that values leadership and organizational talents.
- The ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Positive leadership ability.
- A strong level of skating ability.
- An exceptional and positive approach to customer service.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at SurreyCareers.ca