City of Surrey
Do you thrive working in a fast paced, dynamic, and fun environment? Join our Fleet & Garage team as a Fleet Service Writer in which you will be the primary interface for receiving fleet service requests, assess, prioritize, write the repair orders and schedule the servicing in consultation with mechanical Supervisors, using a computerized vehicle maintenance management system. Other duties include maintaining close communication with customers, service providers, and the Garage team is critical. If you are interested in a career that offers challenges and growth, this position may be for you!
- Scheduling and coordinating vehicle repairs and services using a computerized maintenance management system
- Assessing and prioritizing requests
- Receiving, reviewing and processing vehicle daily pre trip forms and equipment condition reports for deficiencies and repair requests
- Assisting other crew members in performing their duties
- Performs other related duties
- Completion of related post-secondary courses from a recognized institution
- Minimum of two years related experience including experience in a Fleet Services environment
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Valid BC Driver’s License with a safe driving record
Please apply online at www.surreycareers.ca, to Job ID 2326.