GIS Analyst 2
City of Surrey
Do you want to work with an innovative and award winning team? Do you thrive working in a fast paced, dynamic, and fun environment? Our GIS team is looking to add you as a key member. If you share the same passion and are interested in a career that offers challenge and growth, we encourage you to keep reading.
GIS Analyst 2
- You will perform complex analysis and administration using ESRI’s ArcGIS for Server, ArcSDE, and ArcGIS Desktop/Pro and publishing web services
- You will play a key role in integrating GIS with other business systems such as Cityworks, Tempest and AMANDA.
- You will have experience with ArcGIS Online/Portal and their templates including StoryMaps, Collector and Survey123 and are familiar with creating web applications using the Web AppBuilder as well as creating custom widgets.
- You will also play a prominent role in the ongoing development of Surrey’s Open Data Program, so you will have knowledge with FME, FME Server.Experience with CKAN would be an asset.
- You will assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the City’s web based GIS (COSMOS)
- You embrace new opportunities for growth and thrive working within a multidisciplinary team environment.
- You feel comfortable wearing multiple hats and switch gears to changing priorities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a directly related field
- Three (3) years related GIS experience using spatial applications, to include at least one year at the GIS Analyst 1 Level.
- An equivalent acceptable combination of training and experience will be considered.
- A valid BC Driver’s License with a safe driving history is a must.
Apply online at www.surreycareers.ca