Arena ProgrammerCompetition #11-2018
What an Arena Programmer does:
- Develop programming that maximizes facility footprint, while addressing community needs & wants, by utilizing staff talents.
- Develop, implement and maintain Code of Conduct for facility.
- Coordinate programs with community partners and user groups.
- Knowledge of regulator requirements for plant operations, chemical use and material handling.
- Scheduling of staff to meet operational requirements.
- Train, guide, develop and mentor recreation facility staff.
- Advertise programs, events—promotion of recreation facilities.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Recreation; equiveillances may be considered.
- Organized, innovative, with proven ability to lead while following policies and procedures.
- Competent oral and written communication skills, well practiced at report writing & public presentations.
- Ability to successfully communicate with, the public, co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to adjust working hours to accommodate program needs.
- Must possess Valid Alberta Class 5 Operators License
- Satisfactory RCMP check and drivers abstract will be requested
Why work for us?
We are a thriving, vibrant, rural community situated along HI Way 43 between Edmonton and Grande Prairie. Our organization is dedicated to improving the quality of life for our residents and we are excited to be opening our brand new multiplex in the summer of 2018!
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email quoting the job title in the subject line:
Town of Fox Creek 102 Kaybob Drive, PO Box 149 Fox Creek, Alberta T0H 1P0
Find us on Facebook at: Town of Fox Creek
Competition closes at 8:00 am June 18th; final selection will be based on merit of applicant.
We thank all who apply, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Position Type: Permanent Full Time
Rate of Pay: $69,000—97,000 per annum
Hours of Work: Mon. - Thurs.8:00 am - 4:30 pm Fri. 8:00 am—1:00 pm
Competition Close Date: June 18, 2018