Te'mexw Treaty Association
Te'Mexw Treaty Association
Applications will be accepted until qualified candidate selected.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Front Desk Reception
- Answers phones and assists callers by providing information, putting them in touch with the appropriate person or taking a message.
- Welcomes visitors to the office and ensures their comfort.
- Serves as a key point of contact between the main office and Treaty offices.
- Maintain the TTA calendar for all meetings (caucus, main table, constitution, community meetings etc.) as well as the internal staff calendars.
- Keep team updated on whereabouts of staff (ie absences, late etc.).
- Forwards referrals to TTA Consultant.
- Provide administrative support as needed to main office staff.
- Assist with preparations for special events/meetings including refreshments and meals.
- Prepare meeting kits for various meetings based on the meeting agenda.
- Record meeting and transcribe minutes for various meetings as requested.
- Set up the Boardroom for various meetings. Clean and tidy the Boardroom following the meeting.
- Order stationery and other office supplies including kitchen and bathroom supplies for main office and Treaty offices. Complete purchase orders and verify orders are received and correct.
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash for main office.
- Maintain office equipment. Ensure copier is loaded with paper and toner is changed as required.
- Ensures kitchen area is clean and stocked. Load and unload dishwasher.
- Receive & distribute incoming Mail – both (Canada Post & Electronic)
- Code Accounts Payable Invoices
- Type Cheque request
- Other Duties as assigned or requested by Operations Manager
Submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com Margaret McGraw, Finance & Operations Manager.
START DATE: Immediately
Te’mexw Treaty Association
1500 – D Admirals Rd.
Victoria, BC V9A 2R1
Phone: (250) 360-2202
Fax: (250) 360-2206