Electronic File Administrator
City of Surrey
RCMP Support Services
Electronic File Administrator – 1 Year term
The City of Surrey is a place of innovative transformation and accelerated growth—where the future is limitless and possibilities are endless. If you are excited about helping to Build a City. Build a Future—and you share our values of integrity, service, teamwork, innovation and community—join us, today.
This position supports the Surrey RCMP Investigation Teams with complex information requests and administrative and electronic file needs. The Electronic File Administrator will be responsible for preparing electronic disclosure packages for Crown Counsel and various section partner agencies, while ensuring data security, integrity and compliance with policies, procedures and legislated regulations.
- Updates and maintains disclosure packages as instructed by the Manager, designate or File Coordinator for document scanning, data entry, organization, retrieval and related tasks.
- Assist the File Coordinator and Investigative Teams with electronic file and administrative needs throughout the cycle of investigative and court proceedings.
- As identified by the investigative team, prepares, extracts, blurs or vets specific portions of digital electronic files as requested by the Manager, designate or File Coordinator.
- On request of the Manager, designate or File Coordinator, converts digital, audio and video files to acceptable formats for probative purposes only.
- Completed Grade 12, supplemented by post-secondary courses in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution
- A minimum of four years’ full-time experience in a policing environment
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
You must be able to obtain and maintain the relevant level of security clearance throughout employment with the Surrey RCMP.
Conditions of Employment
- This position requires successful candidates to obtain and maintain the Enhanced RCMP Security Clearance.
- Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
Apply online at www.surreycareers.ca