HRIS & Analytics Manger
City of Surrey
HRIS & Analytics Manger
(Regular Full Time)
We are currently hiring for an HRIS & Analytics Manager who will provide strategic direction on leveraging our existing system (PeopleSoft) to meet our human capital needs. This is a senior-level technical and managerial role that is responsible for the design, development, and on-going administration and maintenance of HR systems and interfaced modules. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the HRIS & Analytics Manager you will be key point of contact for systems upgrades, implementation of additional functionalities, maintenance, and ensuring the system follows business and compliance requirements at the highest level.
- Provides oversight on the strategic development of ongoing enhancement, maintenance and upgrades of all HR related technology working in partnership with the Information Technology Division.
- Manages modules for Recruitment, Time and Labour, HCM, Payroll, Manager and Employee Self-Service, Absence, and Compensation.
- Participates in inter-departmental steering committees to develop strategies and programs to ensure the City is fully leveraging the potential of our current human capital management system and contribute to creating the strategic roadmap for HRIS initiatives working with senior leadership and stakeholders to support organizational objectives.
- Responsible for conducting on-going analysis of data within databases to identify recommendations and implementation on reporting out on key metrics.
- Leads in strategic HR and HCM projects to enhance business operations. Leads in providing measuring relevant metrics and oversees reporting.
- Provides leadership and manages a team of Functional Analysts and creating an engaged work environment where people strive to do their best.
- Manage HR business processes within the system to ensure best practices are aligned to organizational priorities and operational needs.
- Provide support to business units for requests for upgrades and enhancements, while maintaining the integrity of the system and in compliance with Canadian Revenue Agency requirements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline and a minimum of 5 years’ experience leading implementation and upgrades of HRIS platforms.
- Proven ability to lead teams and manage large scale HR system projects.
- Experience performing business analysis duties within HRIS systems is an asset.
- Directly related HRIS management experience within a large and complex organization.
- You have a “can do” attitude and able to provide top tier service and work collaboratively with internal customers and partners. You utilize an evidence-based approach to looking for opportunities to make improvements to meet their business needs.
- You can think “big picture” and have a proven track record in delivery of aligning processes and operations to meet the strategic priorities of the organization. At the same time, you don’t mind rolling up your sleeves to and doing what it takes complete deliverables on time and to quality expectations.
- You have leadership and a management style that enables others to do their best work and reach their full potential.
- You are a strong communicator and can explain complex processes and technology solutions to both technical and non-technical parties.
- This position requires a Police Information Check.
Apply online at www.surreycareers.ca