Maintenance Management Coordinator
Maintenance Management CoordinatorIntegrated Water Services – Customer & Technical Services
Hours of Work
80 hours bi-weekly
Rate of Pay
$32.70 – $37.11 per hour (2019 rates)
Review of applications begins
4:00pm on January 13, 2020, but will remain open until filled.
The Maintenance Management Coordinator is responsible for providing maintenance management services to Integrated Water Services, including the setup and maintenance of asset master data, the setup of preventative maintenance plans, monitoring work orders, and providing related data reports. This position also provides ongoing support and training to IWS Users.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creates and maintains preventive maintenance plans including PM strategies, scheduling, object lists, assemblies, maintenance routes, etc.
- Creates, maintains and monitors master data and associated hierarchies
- Validates and monitors data in the Plant Maintenance module, ensuring accuracy and integrity
- Liaises with and supports IWS staff to determine their Plant Maintenance requirements
- Identifies, investigates and resolves problems related to Plant Maintenance system generated and/or user errors
- Provides guidance, training, direction and technical support to users for Plant Maintenance and other related SAP modules (timekeeping, reporting, stat orders, WBS account look ups, etc.) remotely and/or on-site
- Uses SAP transactions to extract data and create reports, analyses data and provides data and analysis reporting to users.
- Creates user variants for and layouts for users.
- Monitors and analyses the nightly preventive plan generation, settlement, CAT2 transfer and close order reports and investigates and resolves any errors
- Coordinates the work order monitoring process and reviews status progression and actions as required
- Provides support to mobile platform users and investigates, troubleshoots and resolves issues
- Develops, schedules and delivers training plans to end users including reference materials
- Develops and revises draft business processes for approval by the Maintenance Management Supervisor
- Assists ERP administrator on tasks such as testing of the Plant Maintenance module and recommend system changes as required
- Follows all policies, procedures and standards of the CRD
- Performs other related duties as required
- Related diploma, such as business or technical discipline and 3 years related experience including data analysis and maintenance management
- Excellent communications (verbal and written), interpersonal and customer service skills are required
- Proficiency and experience with MS Office and ERP software such as SAP Plant Maintenance
- Skilled in accurate and prompt data entry and checking source information
- Knowledge in scheduling and routing of maintenance programs
- Evaluate and analyze maintenance information
- Knowledge of general office procedures and equipment
- Ability to work under pressure and to organize, set, and maintain priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with team and internal users as well as the ability to work independently when required
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Ability to provide customer support in a timely manner
- Ability to use own initiative in solving daily routine inquiries and reconciliations
- Must possess a valid BC Driver’s Licence
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and covering letter online at www.crd.bc.ca under “Careers”.
The CRD thanks you for your interest and advises only those candidates under active consideration will be contacted.