City of Surrey
RCMP Support Services
Inventory Clerk - Auxiliary
The City of Surrey is a place of innovative transformation and accelerated growth—where the future is limitless and possibilities are endless. If you are excited about helping build the city of tomorrow—and you share our values of integrity, service, teamwork, innovation and community—join us, today.
The City of Surrey's RCMP Detachment is looking to fill auxiliary positions for an Inventory Clerk. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, issuing and accepting returns of inventory items and providing related support.
As a Inventory Clerk, you will:
- Be required to record issuance and return of inventory items.
- Track movement and order inventory items.
- Enter law enforcement notifications and ensure members are notified.
- Complete safety checks on inventory items and send items for maintenance and servicing when required.
- Liaise with staff, RCMP members and external parties in relation to the work and be required to respond to internal and external inquiries and requests for information.
- Prepare and maintain files, records and documentation related to the work.
- Completion of Grade 12 supplemented by business and/or computer courses at post-secondary level.
- Minimum of two years related experience.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- The appropriate level of RCMP Security Clearance is required for this position.
Apply online at www.surreycareers.ca