One of the sunniest regions in BC's Lower Mainland, Delta embraces three unique communities - Ladner, North Delta and Tsawwassen. The City of Delta is looking for dedicated individuals to join our team and share in our commitment to lead the way in public service excellence.
The City of Delta is looking for dynamic, creative and energetic Guitar instructor(s) to teach private beginner / intermediate lessons for children and adults. Instructors are responsible for the planning and delivery of quality instructional lessons. This position start the fall of 2019.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working with people and have the following skills and abilities:
- Have formal training in guitar
- Have experience teaching
- Are flexible, self motivated, and can take initiative with little supervision
- Are able to work independently
- Have strong customers service skills
- Are willing to work 1-4 hour shifts in Tsawwassen, Ladner and North Delta mainly evenings and/or weekends
- Post secondary education in music is an asset
The City of Delta provides a competitive salary (commensurate with experience). Interested applicants are requested to apply online at www.delta.ca/employment, to competition number 19-119 EX by August 16, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those under consideration will be contacted. Copies of relevant professional certificates, degrees, or tickets must be submitted with your application. Preferred candidates will be required to submit a Police Information Check.
City of Delta
Attention: Human Resources
4500 Clarence Taylor Crescent, Delta, BC V4K 3E2