One of the sunniest regions in BC's Lower Mainland, Delta embraces three unique communities - Ladner, North Delta and Tsawwassen. The City of Delta is looking for dedicated individuals to join our team and share in our commitment to lead the way in public service excellence.
The City of Delta is looking for dynamic, creative, and energetic Dance Instructors to teach our recreational dance programs for children and adults. Dance instructors are responsible for the planning and delivering of quality, instructional and fun dance classes in ballet, hip hop and jazz. This position will start in the Fall of 2019.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working with children and have the following skills and abilities:
- Have formal training in dance (hip hop, ballet, jazz, and/or other styles)
- Have experience teaching dance
- Are flexible, self motivated, and can take initiative with little supervision
- Are able to work independently
- Have strong customer service skills
- Are willing to work 1-4 hour shifts in Tsawwassen, Ladner, and North Delta
- Are available to work on Saturday and/or Sunday mornings
The City of Delta provides a competitive salary (commensurate with experience). Interested applicants are requested to apply online at www.delta.ca/employment, to competition number 19-118 EX by August 16, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those under consideration will be contacted. Copies of relevant professional certificates, degrees, or tickets must be submitted with your application. Preferred candidates will be required to submit a Police Information Check.
City of Delta
Attention: Human Resources
4500 Clarence Taylor Crescent, Delta, BC V4K 3E2