One of the sunniest regions in BC's Lower Mainland, Delta embraces three unique communities - Ladner, North Delta and Tsawwassen. The City of Delta is looking for dedicated individuals to join our team and share in our commitment to lead the way in public service excellence.
The City of Delta is looking for dynamic, creative and energetic Guitar Instructors to teach private beginner/intermediate lessons for children and adults. Instructors are responsible for the planning and delivery of quality instructional lessons. This posting is for guitar lessons beginning in Summer 2019 and continuing into Fall 2019 and beyond.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working with people and have the following skills and abilities:
- Have formal training in guitar;
- Have experience teaching;
- Are flexible self-motivated, and can take initiative with little supervision;
- Are able to work independently;
- Have strong customer service skills;
- Are willing to work 2-5 hour shifts in Tsawwassen, Ladner, and North Delta (mainly evenings and/or weekends);
- Post-secondary education in music is an asset.
The City of Delta provides a competitive starting wage of $22.00 per hour. Interested applicants are requested to apply online at www.delta.ca/employment, to competition number 19-68 EX by April 28, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those under consideration will be contacted.
Copies of relevant professional certificates, degrees, or tickets must be submitted with your application.
Preferred candidates will be required to submit a Police Information Check
City of Delta
Attention: Human Resources
4500 Clarence Taylor Crescent, Delta, BC V4K 3E2