Executive AssistantCompetition #: 03-2019
What an Executive Assistant does:
- Recording secretary for council and committee meetings.
- Prepares agendas and information packages for all meetings.
- Assist with administrative support for public hearings/meetings.
- Maintains paper and electronic file systems for bylaws and policies.
- Coordinate conference registrations and travel arrangements.
- Liaison between public and senior administration and elected officials.
- Respects and supports safe work practices, works well with others.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Post secondary administrative training. 3-5 years experience in an office environment.
- Above average typing ability, proficient software knowledge.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with general public, respectful at all times.
- Willingness to advance certification levels and take training.
- Must possess Valid Alberta Class 5 Operators License.
- Satisfactory RCMP check and drivers abstract will be requested.
Why work for us?
We are a thriving, vibrant, rural community situated along HI Way 43 between Edmonton and Grande Prairie. Our organization is dedicated to improving the quality of life for our residents.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by quoting the job title in the subject line:
Mail or in person:
Town of Fox Creek
102 Kaybob Drive PO Box 149
Fox Creek, Alberta T0H 1P0
Find us on Facebook at: Town of Fox Creek
Resumes received in the past 6 months are still on file. Unless there is a change in experience or education, please do not re-apply.
We thank all applicants, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Permanent Full Time
Rate of Pay (DOE)
$48,466 —$61,843 per annum
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 35 hours per week
Some evenings required
Competition Close Date
Until suitable candidate selected